On the Radio...

The other day I was interviewed on Sportsnet Radio Fan590 in Canada for a segment on India being an emerging sports market.

I was in the middle of a big meeting when the call came in from the radio station (mental note: get better at working out the IST - EST time difference).  Fortunately, my colleagues understood and I was able to excuse myself to do the 40 minute interview. Unfortunately, it was about 105 degrees in Delhi and I had to do the interview from a room with no air conditioner. Needless to say, I received some interesting looks when I re-entered the meeting as it seemed as though I just went for a 40 minute dip in the Yamuna River.

Anyway, the interview was a lot of fun and the host of the show seemed very informed on the subject. Also, I got a few points with my Canada based family members. Here is a link to the interview: http://www.fan590.com/ondemand/media.jsp?content=20110702_005639_6400

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour