Catching Up

First off, I've heard that people are actually reading this blog. People that don't just include my best friends and family. I must admit that it is truly amazing to have a platform to share my life in India to the public and have the public actually read about my life in India. 

Anyway, today is June 26 and my last blog post was May 11. The last month and a half has been the most enjoyable and interesting month and a half for me specific to Indian football and it's unfortunate that I wasn't keeping up this blog throughout all the fun.

I'm going to do my best to capture it all over the next couple of posts...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour