The Beauty of Hosting Friends

Another post that has nothing to do with football and has everything to do with friendship and adventure. My friends Steve and Dana are travelling around the world for 9 months and stopped in India for a few weeks.  Fortunately they spent a good portion of those 3 weeks in Delhi and I hosted them in my little room during that time. 

We had a blast and instead of me re-creating the experience, I've included a link to Steve's blog in which he beautifully describes their time in India: http://morrisandcrary.wordpress.com/2011/05/31/thank-you-come-again/

My message is that there is something unique about hosting close friends in India; it's inevitable that you will form an unbreakable bond with the people you share this beautiful country with.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour